NAMSA has extensive experience with Class II and Class III spinal devices, including spinal stabilization and fixation devices and disc and vertebral body replacement devices.
In addition, through our leading contract research organization (CRO) services, we have conducted gap analyses along with clinical and quality system audits for numerous spinal companies.
Areas where NAMSA has experience with Neurosurgery/Spinal Surgery:
- Spinal fusion
- Reconstruction of intervertebral disc
- Dura/vertebrae anti-adhesion
- Hydrocephalic shunt devices
- Bone repair
- Histopathology of device in situ
- Neurostimulation including hypoglossal, vagal, splanchnic, vertebral,baro receptor, renal, sciatic,vertebral and spinal chord.
- Neurostimulation and Electrophysiology
- Pain relief
- Spine surgery and bone reconstruction implantations
- Biologic fusion devices
- Bone growth products for spine surgery including: liquid based products, synthetic carriers of calcium products, autologous bone grafts, combinations mixed with stem cells
- Lumbar and cervical cage devices
- Disc replacement device – lumbar/cervical
- Vertebral body replacement (VBR) devices
- Disc nucleus replacement
- Pedicle screw spinal systems
- Spinal cord stimulation systems
- Bone cements
- Spinal implants
- External fixators
- Anchors, sutures, bone fixation
- Bone grafts
- Bone void fillers
- Stabilization devices
Are NAMSA’s services a good fit for your needs? Contact a NAMSA representative +1-866-666-9455 (+1-419-666-9455 if you’re outside the US) or through our site contact form.