Seasoned industry Field Clinical Engineering (FCE) staff can make the difference whether your medical device trial produces high quality data and meets/exceeds enrollment expectations, translating into an overall reduction in cost and time and the highest likelihood of data which supports regulatory approval.
NAMSA, a leading contract research organization (CRO), and the world’s only medical research organization (MRO), can provide you with access to a ‘task-ready’ team of credentialed insured professional FCEs with significant research, industry, and clinical experience; ready to handle all the field clinical needs your study may require, when and where you need them.
By eliminating the time, money and energy that would be spent assembling such a team, NAMSA allows you to focus on the true task at hand — “completing your project as efficiently as possible!”
- Decades of hands-on clinical experience across numerous therapeutic areas
- Personal history of interacting with many key opinion leaders and organizations
- Knowledge of correct study management
- Expertise with site selection and development of efficient clinical processes
- Team approach for seamless cross coverage
- Bidirectional clinical site and sponsor communication
- Documented background checks, credit checks, driving records, character references
- Vendor Certification (Reptrax, VendorMate, etc.)
- Reduction in the cost and time investment of hiring internal staff
- No recruiter fees and interviewing
- No insurance fees
- No additional payroll, healthcare, and accounting costs
- No overhead when field clinical work is episodic
In conjunction with our other services, NAMSA provides a complete multi-functional team prepared to take your concept from start to finish with maximum efficiency.
Are NAMSA’s services a good fit for your needs? Contact a NAMSA representative +1-866-666-9455 (+1-419-666-9455 if you’re outside the US) or through our site contact form.