The Biocompatibility and Performance of Medical Devices Symposium in Germany will focus on the China Medical Device Market and include numerous industry experts to both educate and network with you.
Reception on May 20th begins at 6:00 pm. Both meeting days will begin around 8:15 a.m. and will end around 5:00 pm.
- Innovation in Medical Devices and IP Protection in China
- An Update on the China Medical Device Regulation History and Recent Developments
- China Medical Device Regulation
- Special Biocompatibility Requirements for the CFDA – an Overview of Testing Processes and Standards
- China and the Western world: Understanding Cultural Differences to Export Medical Device to China
- Products Registration in China : The Real Story From the Standpoint of a Foreign Manufacturer
- Clinical Trial Requirements and Regulations in China Medical Device Registration
- Common Challenges with Clinical Trials in China for New Medical Devices
- Introduction of Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- Medical Device Post-Market Surveillance Requirements in China
- Medical Device New Product Launch in China: Pricing, Reimbursement, and Promotion
- Roundtable Discussion with Notified Bodies
BPMDS Germany is May 20-22, 2014 at the Business Sporthotel & Conference in Grosswallstadt Germany. The early bird cost is €900 (ends April 20th). Regular Price is €1000 (begins April 21st).
For more information on the symposium including speakers and additional lodging information, please go to our website.